The Market Intelligence report provides critical market data for Orthopedic and Spine and its segments for the Japan. The data includes market size in terms of value and volume; average selling price for each product type, growth trends and market shares of companies at sector and category level.
It's vital cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison section makes analysis very handy for company professionals. The report helps professionals in mapping market size, competition, understanding historic and future growth trends.
It covers important categories such as Joint reconstruction, Orthopedic Trauma, Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Biomaterial.
Market Size -
Market size of hip implants in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Market Growth -
Market growth in terms of value ($) and volume (units), for each level of segmentation from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Competitive Analysis -
Market share (%) of companies at mentioned category levels for 2013.
Pricing Analysis -
Average selling price ($) for each product type from 2006 to 2013 and forecast till 2019.
Cross Category Comparison -
Cross category comparison and cross sub-category comparison Forecast and historic market growth and market size comparison for various categories and sub-categories from 2006 to 2013 and 2013 to 2019.
Market Drivers and Restrains
Recent Industry Activity - Global
This report is useful for -
- Market expansion and market entry strategy
- Product, production and inventory planning
- Product management
- Management and investors presentations
- Due diligence to identify targets for M&A
.- Tracking present and future competition
- Identifying in-licensing and out-licensing partners
- Venture capitalists, Investment banks, Angel investors
- Management consultants
- Governments, trade and commerce organizations
- Research institutes
How this report is different -
- Wide coverage of geographies
- Bottom-up approach
- Companies from various levels of value chain
- Projections based on detailed and rigorous primary research to validate optimistic and pessimistic approach
- Used advanced computational, robust statistical and analytical models
- Considered mid and late stage assets